Sunday, May 29, 2011

Way behind. Dont take home strangers

First the things i left out from the last blog. when i went to the beach i neglected (how i have no idea) that half of the women were topless. The more i think about i think this is a good strategy to try in the States. The guys are all pratically in underwear as well. Also i forgot to mention that i drove a moped. The whole time i was thinkin oh boy if i crash this will mess up my trip.




I feel like in my lfie that things just have a way of working themselves out. I probably have to much faith in that philosophy and im sure it will back fire on me during this trip at some point. As i was leaving Rome for Florence i got a email on couchsurfing to inform me that i would not have a host. When i got to Florence i looked around the train station for maybe an hour trying to figure out where to go. I then decided to go find an internet cafe. While in route i asked 2 american girls for directions(changed my entire trip to Florence). They then decided to take me to one. 15 minutes later we were all lost, they then decided that i passed the test of not being a creeper and let me use there computer. While using there computer we decided that we would all hang out that night. One of the girls friend suggested a hostel and i was able to find a place for cheap with an amazing view of the city.That night we walked around Florence which was beatiful city, we saw none other then Jersey shore taping for there show. I was watching the episodes before they aried,sweet.Later that night we made homemade pizza, which was awesome because i have not been eating a lot and it was a bunch of girls so i had a hearty meal. The next day we all got lunch and off to Pisa for me. I cant thank the girls enough, made my trip to Florence awesome.




I have to give the abbreviated trip to Pisa because my hour on this computer is running out. I had to sit around the train station beacuse Italian trians decided to strike that day. I finally got on a train to Pisa after a hour or so, could have been a lot worse. When i made it to Pisa i met two Idaho football players. Went to the tower with them which turned out to be great. Because i had no idea how hard it was to get the exact picture of pushing the tower over. My favorite part of the trip was after the guys left i asked a chinese man to take the picture and he handed me the camera and i was literally in the middle of the tower. after that i went to the airport and spent the night at the airport. I met two great american girls that passed teh time a lot faster, problem was the airport was closed from 1am to 4am, so i had to sleep outside for a bit.Well the internet cut out and i had to do this last paragraph all over. K im off, hopefully i will update my german experience, i just finished eating pizza in venice yummy.




No comments:

Post a Comment