Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Im Off

Im hoping to update my blog on my trip of everything that i get to see and do. Im off of my flight tonight to Israel. Ill Be in Israel for a week. From there i go to Rome,Florence and Pisa. Cant wait to get my picture with the leaning tower of Pisa. From Pisa its Hamburg to Berlin. Berlin to Milan. Milan to Paris then Normandy. Then i fly to Dublin to met with my dad for 10 days in Ireland. If your asking yourself how i'm affording this trip. Donna Corrigan of Summerville who smashed into my car back in September. Thanks to her i had the money to buy my plane tickets. Even though she tried to say it was not her fault, luckily state farm put her in place. Then while in Europe ill be using a website called Couch surfing to stay in the different cities.

No comments:

Post a Comment